If you want to build your career in finance and become a Ruloans Hub Manager, there are some things that you need to be aware of. A finance career is one of the most rewarding and popular career paths. According to some reports, the finance sector has one of the highest salaries.
A Ruloans Hub Manager is a prestigious job with many responsibilities. You can polish your skills in a company setting and provide your input. You get to learn many things and contribute to the growth of the company and your personal growth. Additionally, you get an opportunity to earn maximum rewards and fast-track your career as a Ruloans Hub Manager.
- Drive the “sales targets” of various loan products such as BL, HL, PL, and LAP.
- Drive business through aggregators such as CA’s, connectors, DSA agents, and Freelancers.
- Interact with bankers for smoother file processing.
- Take responsibility from logins of files to disbursements.
- Should be able to align with the bank policies and ensure compliance at each step.
- Would be responsible for hiring and managing a Team (Team recruitment & management).
- Has to coordinate with the HO for fulfilling the leads provided from time to time.
- Provide proper feedback on various market-related activities from time to time.
- Maintain proper MIS
You require the following to become a Ruloans Hub Manager:
- An experience in the relevant field of 2-3 years
- Excellent communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Leadership skills
- Must have experience in the loan industry
- Local language knowledge
- local bankers’ knowledge
The compensation is handsome and is according to the market standards. You will be able to pocket up to 4 lacs per annum.
It would be best if you were a graduate or an MBA to be eligible for the role of Ruloans Hub Manager.
A career with Ruloans as a manager can be enriching. You can get great benefits and rewards if you manage a team. You have the opportunity to help your team grow and evolve. It is an excellent experience watching the people you work with do better professionally and personally. The feeling you get when you know you were their helping hand, and they have achieved great things can be enriching and gratifying. However, it can be an added responsibility.
You get increased income and power with the title of a manager. That being said, with great power comes great responsibilities. Your standard of living improves, and you can reduce your debt if you have any. You can also have other perks that come with being a manager. You get the opportunity to hone your skills in leadership as it is a different thing being a manager and a leader.
While a manager manages others, a leader leads others. Being a Ruloans Hub Manager is a resume booster, and your credibility as a manager can increase with the job title.
- Office Rent
- Admin, Backend, MIS Executive Cost
- Loan Agent Leads
- Product Leads
- Collaterals From Ruloans Central Team
At Ruloans, we believe that it is our job to equip and train individuals to work as professional DSAs. Their job is to generate leads relating to prospective people who seek loans. We have been a pioneer in the loan industry for upward of 20 years, and our mantra is “helping customers borrow right.”
You would be working on the following as a Ruloans DSA:
- Credit Cards
- Gold Loan
- New Car Loan
- Used Car Loan
- Business Loan
- Loan Against Property
- Home Loan
- Personal Loan and more
You must be an Indian resident citizen and above 18 years old to be a Ruloans DSA. You can be an agent without any educational requirements. Whether you own a business or are a working professional does not matter. Our arms are always open for you.
Become a Ruloans Hub Manager today!