Nashik is one of the fastest growing cities in India. As the city has easy access to big metros like Mumbai and Pune, the urbanization rate of Nashik is increasing rapidly. The city has all the latest amenities like Mumbai and Pune. But what it lacks is a good public transport system. With the metro project still on paper and weak network of city buses, Nashikkars are facing transportation problem every day. But all your worries can come to an end by getting your own car. With your own car you don’t have to wait for buses or convince auto wallas to take you to your desired destination.
We know that buying a car can be an expensive affair, that’s why we present you with some exciting car loan offers!
Types of Car Loans:
- New Car Loan
With this type of loan you can buy a brand new car of your choice. The car will come straight from the showroom to your garage. Banks and NBFCs offer loans with minimum documentation and easy EMI options for new car loan.
- Used Car Loan
With this type of loan, you can get a second hand or used car of your desire. This type of loan is getting popular day by day as buying used car has its own perks. To know more about used car loans click here.
Benefits and Features of Car Loans:
- By taking a car loan, you keep yourself open to better cars and to extend your car budget a little more.
- You can get a car rather quickly than saving money for it for years.
- Car loan is a type of secured loan. When you buy a car with a car loan, it is kept as collateral to the bank but still you can use it while making the repayments.
- You don’t need to keep your property or any other valuable items as mortgage against car loan.
- The loan amount you get from a car loan differs from bank to bank. Some banks pay you up to 85% of vehicle’s on-road price where as some pay a sum in full i.e. 100% of vehicle’s on-road price.
- You can add your spouse as co-applicant.
- The repayment tenure for a car loan ranges from 3 years to 7 years, depending on the principal amount and interest rate.
- Though banks provide both fixed and floating rate of interest in car loans, the most preferred is the fixed interest rate. This gives you a chance for better financial planning in future as the EMI amount does not change till it’s fully repaid.
- A borrower can avail a car loan amounting up to Rs. 1.5 crore*.
- Banks offer flexible EMI options as per customer’s needs.
- Getting a car loan can help you to build a good credit score for future requirements.
To enjoy hassle free travel experience to check your eligibility and apply for a car loan today!
You Can Visits Us at:-Flat no – 4, Thirthraj Appartment, Govind Nagar, B/H Prakash Petrol Pump, Nashik – 422002