A person who acts on behalf of another person or group may be known as an agent. Legal terminology defines an agent as a person or an entity who has been legally empowered to act on behalf of another person or entity. This person or entity represents a client in negotiations, and other dealings with third parties.
An individual or an entity who works as a loan referral agent for any bank, NBFC, or lending institution comes to be known as a Loan Agent. Such an agent identifies, and finds potential patrons for the bank, NBFC, or lending institution, he or she represents. A loan agent therefore finds potential clientele who are looking for loans. In order to complete this assignment, the loan agent then forwards the potential leads to the institution for processing of the loan.
For this activity of spotting, recognizing, and categorizing a prospective loan seeker, and referring the prospect to the lender for processing and disbursing a loan, a Loan Agent receives an agreed percentage of the loan amount from the principal or lender.
Ruloans trains and equips individuals to operate as professional loan agents who generate leads in relation to prospective loan seekers. As a pioneer in the loans industry for the past two decades, Ruloans has carved a niche with the mantra – ’helping customers borrow right’! As a Ruloans Agent, you spot, recognize, categorize, and advise a prospective lead seeking a loan or credit, which could be of the following types.
- Personal Loan
- Home Loan
- Loan against Property
- Business Loan
- New Car Loan
- Used Car Loan
- Gold Loan
- Credit Cards and more
To operate as a Ruloans Agent, you must be a resident citizen of India, and your age must be over 18 years. There are no educational requirements, whether you are a working professional, or a business owner. To register as a Ruloans Agent, click below.
Benefits and Advantages a Ruloans Agent Enjoys
Trained to be a professional Ruloans Agent by first class specialized trainers, and experts backed by efficient, and superior backend technology and staff, you benefit as follows:
- You earn the best and biggest payouts in terms of commissions.
- You’re your own boss, and work flexible hours with no time constraints, while retaining your current business, or employment.
- You’re a part of a promising high-potential finance sector with Ruloans, an organization set apart in terms of service and delivery, with highly specialized technology and work force.
- You don’t require an investment, a bank guarantee, or a security deposit to operate a highly lucrative career.
- You don’t have to do any major legwork. Just pass on the referral to Ruloans, and the Ruloans Team does the last mile.
- As a Ruloans Agent, you’re a money-spinner working on slab-wise incentives, and referral bonuses, for a life-time source of income by adding newer contacts to your portfolio.
- If you’re someone working for a bank, you have the opportunity to access the Ruloans’ Partner Banks, and Associate NBFCs database for better customer service.
- As a Ruloans Agent, you receive Recognition as a Channel Partner of a National Loan Distribution House.
- With Ruloans, the sky has no limits! Click here to get on the ‘Millionaire Bandwagon’!
Ruloans Distribution Services Pvt. Ltd., as a group company of Rushabh Marketing Services Pvt. Ltd. Ruloans operates as a large Finance Distributor spanning Mumbai, Gujarat, Delhi and NCR, Kolkata, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Ahmedabad, Indore, Baroda, Nagpur, Lucknow, Kanpur, Nashik, Kolhapur, and Surat. Ruloans has a wide network presence of 600+ loan agents across 10 branches in Mumbai operating for more than 12 years.
The organization operates by sourcing loans from almost all banks with a portfolio of retail products that include Personal Loan, Business Loan, Home Loan, Loan against Property or Mortgage Loan, Car Refinance, Credit Cards, and more. Most of the services provided by Ruloans are free, and tailored to suit customer preferences and needs.
Ruloans has a very strong presence offline, and being one of the largest players in the loans market, has ventured into the Digital Space with a core team operating from Mumbai. To grab this opportunity to work with the best as a Ruloans Agent, click here to register.
Ruloans Agent Registration
To register as a Ruloans Agent:
Step 2: Fill in the registration details and submit the same.
Step 3: The Ruloans support team will then call you to guide, and co-ordinate a meeting with you.
Step 4: At the meeting, a Ruloans Manager will explain to you all you need to know including the process to follow while generating leads.
Step 5: Once you’re comfortable with the processes, and procedures, an agreement will be inked between you and Ruloans. Once signed and stamped, you will be an official Ruloans Agent.
Ruloans Agent documentation process happens to be a minimal and simple process. You need to submit your documents for KYC, which include –
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Bank Account Details
Once the documents are submitted in advance, and duly verified, Ruloans will welcome you as a Ruloans Agent. Click here to get started with registering yourself as a Ruloans Agent for much more than money!